Monday, August 4, 2008

Spiritual Nourishment!

So.... although it was always a constant reminder in my head. It just completely clicked in my brain today that Ramadan is in less than a month, and I am REALLY REALLY, looking forward to it this year. Its really time for me to really get myself right. I've come to a crossroad in my life, when I want and need better for myself, so I'm using Ramadan this year for the jump start of some SERIOUS changes. Time to cut bad habits loose... time to cut out wack, unproductive, and trifling people out my life. So if you don't see or hear from me as much in September... just know I'm taking some "ME" time. So what exactly will me time include? Just focusing a lot of my idle, playing energy and time on nourishing myself mentally, physically, and spiritually. So less going out with the peeps, less chillin and hanging just cuz, more reading, more praying, more fasting, and putting all that energy into "ME".... not necessarily a "new ME".... Just a more polished and refined.. ME. Its 2008 everyone.... New Expectations, New Levels, No Boundaries!

Peace and Blessings!

No comments: