Friday, February 20, 2009

Flashback Friday: Shai- If I Ever Fall in Love Again

Let me apologize for not posting yesterday. I had a very long and offensive day and was frankly, too tired and lazy to post anything last night. I'll double up next week though.

So I'm dedicating this week's Flashback Friday to everybody who remembers their first crush. Remember passing the note around: Do you like me? _ Yes _ No _Maybe. What da hell was up with "Maybe" anyway? I don't want no Maybe. I don't believe in indecisiveness. Give me a straight up answer so I can stop wasting my time, eraseable ink and my momma's money that she spent to buy the paper I wrote this note on.

Anyway.... Here's the video below. If you want to watch the real video, click here!


Shoutout to all my HU Alums!


No comments: