Wednesday, February 18, 2009

WTF Wednesday: Do the Halle Berry!!!!!

Yes that's right do the Halle Berry. As if we didn't have enough dumb shit to dance to, some clowns have created the Halle Berry. If this aint the most IG'NANT mess I've seen in a while. It reminds me a cross dressing Kappa Stroll with all these mirrors and posing. Dudes if I ever see you do this in the club, I'm gonna punch you in the throat!!








Before I go.... I must comment on this video. People... should you decide to post your life on the world wide web via YouTube or any other video-based website. Please clean up yo damn room!! Its so much going on with this video. Why don't you have any damn curtains?!?! Take yo momma's J.C. Penney sheets off the damn wall. Why are there clothes and shoes everywhere?? Please invest in some chester drawers or a trunk (Yes I said Chester drawers!).... THANKS! Next issue... make up your damn beds! I really hope y'all ain't sharing a room, but if so... that is still not an excuse for this dirty @$$ room! DO BETTER.

I'm done people.... This is my WTF Wednesday!

1 comment:

CocaColaCutie said...

that was the worst thing i've ever seen in my entire life. thanks for ruining my day.