Monday, February 16, 2009

Renovations

Okay people... I know I've been "slippin on my pimpin" lately with my blogging. I am issuing my new line up in the blogging series.

Monday's Moments- Weekend recap followed by significant historical events.

T-Shirt Tuesdays- Those of you who know me, know I buy random t-shirts from my travels as souvenirs and I often come up with my own T-shirts that capture my random and mildly offensive thoughts. T-shirt Tuesdays will start as my launchpad for capturing the stupidity of my victims.

WTF Wednesdays- I am putting people on blast for the dumb 'ish people say (and do) without thinking it out all the way through.

Trash Talkin' Thursdays- I've decided Thursday's will be my day to talk trash about politics. Be advised... My opinions are harsh and real.

Flashback Fridays- I'm an 80's baby and big fan of the 90s. I'm taking it back to pay homage to our fallen soldiers who fell victim to Y2K.

No comments: